Otters Bank - 3 bedroom Log Cabin
Please find below details, images, availibility and booking:
Additional Images(click to enlarge)
Otters Bank - 3 bedroom Cabin Details:
Your Somerset Holiday accomodation - Otters Bank Log Cabin
The luxury log cabin at Otters Bank takes its name from the private little corner of Wall Eden, Somerset, where Otters have been spotted in the old Mill stream. Double doors open onto the veranda from the Living area, dining area and the master bedroom; so you really feel you are part of the great outdoors and enjoy the fantastic views of the river Brue. We're close to Burnham on Sea, so for a sea, river and country holiday this is simply perfect!
Your Log Cabin accomodation at a glance
Three bedrooms - double, twin, twin
Two bathrooms - one with bath, one with shower/wetroom - wheelchair accessible
- Open plan living area with double doors opening on to decking area
- Furnished with 3x two seater sofas
- Pine coffe table and occasional tables
- Flame effect fire and full underfloor heating
- High quality pause and record Free sat TV with Blu-ray DVD player.
-Selection of books including many local history and local area guides.
- Selections of DVDs and board games available.
- Farmhouse style pine dining table and six matching chairs.
- Newly fitted contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances includung fridge with ice box, oven with grill, and hob.
- Washing machine
- Full utensils including microwave, toaster, kettle, knife block and cafetiere.
- Spacious room with double doors onto veranda and uninterrupted views over the River Brue.
- Furnished with double bed, bedside cabinets and lamps, fitted wardrobe and dressing table unit with mirror.
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinets, lamps, fitted wardrobe.
- Countryside views
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinets and lamps.
- Excellent views over the River
- stylish modern bathroom with natural stone tiles throughout
- comprises double ended luxury white bath, wash basin, w.c., mirror, towel rail.
- Wet room with beautiful natural stone tiles throughout
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Comprises shower, wash basin, towel rail
- Garden table with six chairs and sun umbrella
- BBQ available
- ample parking
Take a little tour of Wall Eden Farm Click Here